12.24.2013

CREAMY NIGHT


Since today is christmas eve, I decided to share this cute & simple outfit, which reflects perfectly the holiday season, you know nothing matches Christmas better than a pure white and creamy look. I wore this ensemble a few weeks ago, but never got the chance to post it, so I taught today would be the perfect day to share it with you! 

I paired a super basic cropped sweatshirt, with a feminine & flirty lace skirt, to clash the sporty and girly styles, then added some crystal accents and wore my lovely white toe cap pumps to complete this cool monochromatic look.


/ Cream cropped sweatshirt & Lace skirt - H&M / Crystal earrings - Onix Jewelry / 
/ Golden watch - Michael kors / White toe cap pumps - Nine West /

Have a wonderful time with your family,
I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!

love,
Andrea

1 comment: