12.06.2013

FROW


Frow is a new brand created by two super talented local girls, who just launched their first collection and recently opened their first boutique, where you can find awesome ready to wear clothes, which are not only on trend but unique as well. 

Their big opening and inauguration night was last week, and I had the honor to be invited to celebrate with them this amazing moment, they are lovely girls with great ideas for the local fashion market, I had such a nice time at the event and I’m very grateful for the lovely present they gave me. I really enjoy watching the fashion industry grow in my city and it’s just amazing to be a part of it. 

For this night I wore my new stars sweatshirt, which I’m crazy about and paired it with a basic black pencil skirt and some killer pumps, just to let the details of the look be the center of attention.


 

Stars sweatshirt - SinH Street Wear / Black pencil skirt - H&M / Silver cap pumps - Jeffrey Campbell / Quilted clutch - Zara / Flower earrings - Mom’s Vintage collection.

Have an amazing weekend!

love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment