4.05.2014

DARK BLOSSOM


Today I’m sharing the second look I wore on the photo shoot of my interview for Look Magazine. I created three diferent outfits that reflected my style and showed off my personality, this one is the most formal of the three, and is the one that best relates to me. I put it together by pairing a cool dark blossom print top, with a slick midi pencil skirt, making it a flirty spring look. 

I love to wear pencil skirts, cause they are perfect to accentuate women’s curves, and I think, if you got them why not show them off!! Fitted skirt are all about embracing your body in a sexy but super sophisticated way, they can make you feel sexy, with out having to look trashy. I am a fan and have a large collection of them, but this one is one of my favorites, I love the tea length it has, it make it way more dramatic and feminine. To complete this look, I added some silver accents, wearing a big chocker necklace and my ankle strap pointy pumps. 

Floral print top - Zara / Silver choker necklace - Top Shop / Violet watch - Swarovski / Lips - Betabel by Pai Pai / Silver strap pumps - Steve Madden.

Get ready to kick off Spring season!
love,
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. omg! You look amazing! <3 love it

    http://www.naturellebeautywall.blogspot.mx/

    Att. Alexa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic! Lovely necklace and skirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete